Why We Need Your Help
We can look back to the visionary work of Dr. E. Donnall Thomas in pioneering bone marrow transplants for leukemia, for which he received a Nobel Prize. And we can look ahead to advances in immunotherapy and genetics to unlock the secrets of curing cancer. It’s a record of stunning progress against cancer and other diseases.
And yet, cancer still touches too many lives, and we still lose too many people we love to this cruel and complex disease. This is why we need your support.
Fred Hutch, with five scientific divisions, four decades of leading-edge research, nearly 250 scientific faculty and over 5,700 total staff, is devoted to one goal: uniting innovative
research and compassionate care to prevent and eliminate cancer and infectious disease. You can advance this goal in the years to come with a gift in your will or trust or by naming us as a beneficiary on a financial or investment account.
Here’s how you can benefit:
- You can give a gift that costs you nothing now.
- You can give a gift that pays you income.
- You can give a gift that reduces your taxes.
- You can give a gift that makes an impact now.
- You can change your beneficiaries at any time.
- You can drive the research that will cure cancer faster and save more lives.